8 hours in total
Offered in English
Lunch, transportation included
I will pick you from your location. The journey is about 90 minutes from Ho Chi Minh City.
Morning: City highlights
In the morning, we will cover the city historical sites including
- The last helicopter building (photo): the place that marked the last hours of the Vietnam War. You can only get here with the help of a local.
- Notre Dame Church: one of the icons of Ho Chi Minh City, built during the French Colonial period.
- War Remnants Museum: a top-recommended place for all travelers. You will get to learn about the Vietnam War from the Vietnamese perspective.
Around noon, we will jump on our private car and head to Cu Chi Tunnels.
Afternoon: Cu Chi Tunnels
- Watch a documentary film about the history of Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Crawl through the tunnels and discover the underground complex.
- Try real fire at the shooting range, if you are interested. There will be an extra cost for this activity.
- Taste the local dishes such as tapioca and cassava.
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.