12 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
- No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to Taj Mahal – the shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife – Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
- Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, the Agra Fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echoes the story of the Mughal Empire.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays
- 06:30 a.m. – Pickup from your hotel and transfer to Railway station. Bring your ID proof along with you when sitting in the train, ID proof could be passport copy, driving license, etc.
- 09:50 a.m. – Arrive at Agra and meet your local guide
- 10:00 a.m. – Visit Taj Mahal (A UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- 12:30 a.m. – We visit The Imposing Agra Fort (A UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- 02:00 p.m. – Have lunch at a local restaurant. You can also enjoy shopping in Agra, which is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft stone inlay work
- 03:00 p.m. – Explore Mehtab Bagh and Etimad Ud Daulah (the famous Sunset point of Taj Mahal)
- 05:00 p.m. – Drive to Agra Cantt for boarding the train back to Delhi.
- 05:50 p.m. – Depart from Agra station. Enjoy the delicious meal served on the train.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays and VVIP's visit (around 3hrs)
- During VVIP's visit, the itinerary can be rearranged according to the operating hours of the monuments. You will receive notification priorly to the changes
- Pick up from your hotel in central Delhi
- Round trip Air-conditioned train coach fare
- Sightseeing by private AC car in Agra
- Private experienced local guide
- All entrance fees of all monuments
- Lunch at restaurant
- Breakfast and dinner served on the train
- All taxes
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Any alcohols serving at lunch
- Tips for drivers/local guides
Plan your trip
Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.