6 hours in total
Dinner, transport included
Meet up in Pranakorn
What To Expect
You will have a chance to take an enchanting night tour through Bangkok's Chinatown district, one of the most historically rich and culturally vibrant parts of the city.
Avid shoppers will be overwhelmed by options, as this tour takes you through a leather and plastic quarter, a flower and vegetable market. You will surely find an extensive array of clothes, shoes, accessories, and antiques.
You can also sip coffee at a café that's been open for over a century, and enjoy a dinner of sumptuous grilled seafood from an authentic street stall.
- 3:00 pm: Embark on food adventure in this Bangkok Chinatown Food Discovery Tour
- Visit the old markets in Yaowarat, the heart of Bangkok's vibrant Chinatown district
- Transfer to the Ratchawong Pier on the Chao Praya River. Walk along the pier to Song Wat Road, which is bordered by old business buildings and warehouses.
- Emerge in the plastic and leather quarter on Yaowa Phanit Road, where you can show for all kinds of low-price keepsakes
- Visit a 100-year-old coffee shop on Pha Sai Road, where you can enjoy a coffee and a snack while you soak up the electric atmosphere of the surroundings
- Continue to Issarnuparb Road and visit a market that specializes in Chinese religious products alongside fresh food from land and sea
- Visit Talat Pak Khlong, the largest wholesale flower and vegetable market in Bangkok
- 9:00 pm: You are free to continue exploring the are at tour's end or your guide will assist you in getting a taxi back to your hotel (payable direct)
- Meeting Point: Lobby of Nouvo City Hotel, 2 Samsen Rd, Soi 2, Pranakorn, Bangkok. (Please be present at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start time).
- Ending Point: Talat Pak Khlong flower market.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
- Coffee and snack
What's not included:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.