4 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Yingge, Pottery's Heaven: A short trip to the lush countryside southwest of Taipei brings you to Yingko where hand-painted replicas of elegant Ming (1368-1644) and Ching (1644-1911) vases are produced.
The small town is Taiwan's pottery center and its narrow streets are lined with shops selling everything from earthenware tea sets to delicate statues.
Sanxia & Zushi Temple: Sanxia, about 22 KM southwest to Taipei, is a bustling town with narrow, winding streets and brick buildings at least a century old.
The main attraction is the Zushi Temple, built in honor of Sung Dynasty loyalist, Cheng Chao-Ying.
This temple was in ruins at the end of World War II, and a meticulous restoration project has been underway for some forty years. The temple is known for its intricately carved stone and bronze columns and statues, carved stone lions, camphor wood carvings, and exquisite bronze bas-reliefs.
- Sanxia Zushi Temple
- Old Street in Sanxia
- Yingge's Pottery Factory & Showroom
- Pottery Street in Yingge
- Private English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transports
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.