8 hours in total
Water, entrance fees, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- 05:30 - 6:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok center. Exact pickup time will be confirmed after reservation.
- Head south-west for Maeklong Train market, located in Mae Klong the fisherman town. Experience the uniqueness of this wet market as the rail runs right through it.
- If we can catch it on time, you can hop on the train for a short ride and see the market activities and food stalls on both sides of the train.
- Be amazed as you will see the hidden tracks coming out as vendors raise sunshades from the train's track and lower them once the train passes over. Imagine they have to do this 8 time a day!
- WARNING: Make sure that you do not stand too close to the train to avoid any fatal accident.
- After having an exciting time at train market, visit a home-made sugar. You will learn how coconut is used to make sugar and other useful things.
- Next is the world famous Damnoen Saduak floating market, one of the few original floating markets in Thailand. It is located in Ratchaburi province, 110 km south–west of Bangkok. Sit back and relax on a longtail boat (Thai gondola) that will take you along the canal, enjoy the greenery view of coconut and various kinds of fruit plantations, as well as witness the farmer lifestyle. Soon you will get to the busy floating market. Enjoy trying different kinds of fresh tropical fruits, noodles, coconut drinks, etc. at the market!
- 01:00 - 02:00 pm: Return to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transports
- English-speaking local guide
- Train ride (if you catch it on time)
- Longtail boat ride to Damnoen
- Entrance fees
- Cold towels for refreshment
What's not included
- Paddleboat ride in Damnoen (150 THB/person)
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Join a group of maximum 12 people
- Join group message after payment
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.