7 hours in total
Transport, lunch included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Sea Kayaks give us easy access to exclusive snorkeling spots on the Great Barrier Reef, which are not easily reachable by large commercial vessels.
These unspoiled locations such as Little Fitzroy Island and Shark Fin Bay (named after a naturally shaped rock), offer hidden wonders to those who visit them, and for many are the highlight of their Cairns holiday.
No prior paddling experience is necessary, and after your tour you have a half a day to explore Fitzroy Island. Swim, snorkel off the beaches or walk through the rainforest trails to Nudey Beach or the Secret Garden.
- 9:00 am: Depart for Fitzroy Island from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
- 4:00 pm: Transfer back to Cairns from Fitzroy Island
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- You have a choice of hot, cold, vegetarian, halal, celiac, gluten and pork free options
- Coach transfer from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
- Fast catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- Half day guided Sea Kayak tour
- Snorkeling gear with mask and flippers
- Packed picnic lunch
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.