2 days in total
Transport, accomodation included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Spending 2 days and one night at one of the most beautiful island will be a memorable experience. Overnight stay is in the 3-star Bungalows, which are self-contained and overlooking the beach. The bungalows are share accommodation and feature a small internal food preparation area with mini bar fridge, microwave, kettle, and toaster. There is an outdoor deck with tables, chairs, large esky and Weber BBQ. The Resort has a restaurant, cafe, or a small general store with provision for very basic food supplies, including milk, bread, eggs etc. You can bring your own food, such as meat, to the island.
This trip will bring you endless views of colorful reefs, islands, and vibrant marine life. You will learn the ropes of exploring the underwater world and have a chance to learn more about many wonderful marine creatures in the natural habitats.
Throughout the trip, you can take a swim, snorkel, or simply relax on the deck. Also, for those who fancy dipping below the water's surface, you can try scuba diving.
Let's enjoy two days and one night on Fitzroy Island in a Butterfly Bungalow on Fitzroy Island!
- 07:00 am: Pick up from gate E at Marlin Marina
- 07:30 am: Check in and depart for Fitzroy Island
- 08:30 am: Arrive at Fitzroy Island
- Head to Fitzroy Island Dive Center to have your snorkel equipment and glass bottom boat ride tour
- 02:00 pm: Check in at the resort reception
- Enjoy your free time relaxing on the beach
- 10:00 am: Check out at the resort reception
- Explore Fitzroy Island by joining some water sports at Fitzroy Island Dive Centre or going kayaks and standing up paddle boards, or discover stunning hiking tracks and beaches on the island
- Go to the turtle rehabilitation center to see the great work they do (extra cost)
- 03:15 pm: Meet at Fitzroy Island jetty for departure from Fitzroy Island
- 04:30 pm: Arrive back in Cairns and conclude the tour
- Consumption of BYO alcohol and the lighting of fires are not permitted
- Pick-up and drop-off at Marlin Marina
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Morning tea or coffee
- Transfers to and from Fitzroy Island
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Snorkel equipment hire
- Overnight share accommodation in a butterfly bungalow
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.