4 hours in total
Breakfast, transport included
Pick up at your place
What To Expect
Jamia Al-Musulman: the biggest Muslim mosque in Ho Chi Minh city to date, stands next to Caravelle hotel right in the city center. Built in 1935, this mosque is also one of the first established in Vietnam. The mosque was built from the donations of Indian community who lived in Ho Chi Minh city to serve their spiritual needs. Every piece of it's architectural details are delicately crafted to represent Muslims spirit while the worship area is large enough to contain hundreds of people at once.
Ngoc Hoang pagoda (Jade Emperor Pagoda): though renamed to Phuoc Hai temple since 1984, local people still call it Ngoc Hoang temple instead of its official name. Ngoc Hoang temple has existed over a century and is recognized as national heritage. The main house worships Ngoc Hoang (the highest god in Chinese myth) and follows the traditional Chinese architecture style. The temples also have statues made from paper used for the recreation of the meeting between Ngoc Hoang and other Gods. It was visited by former President Barrack Obama when he traveled to Vietnam in 2016.
Tan Dinh church: not as famous as Notre Dame Cathedral, Tan Dinh church is popular for its remarkable design. The overall architecture is the blend of Gothic and Roman style, while the decoration reflects Baroque's age. The whole building is painted pink, with white details, which creates an epic view against the blue sky. On the top of the church is 3m height cross. The church has 5 bells, weight 5.5 tons in total. Located on one of the highest traffic streets of the city, Tan Dinh church is always an eye-catching spot to whoever crossing by.
Vinh Nghiem temple: a huge and famous temple of Ho Chi Minh city, located on Nguyen Van Troi street, where the last fight of Nguyen Van Troi (a war time soldier) happened back in 1964. Apart from that, Vinh Nghiem temple is recognized as with the highest stone tower (built in 2013) in Vietnam to date, which is comprised of 7 levels,and is 14m in height. The tower is designed with a dedicated pattern, which reflects the architecture of Ly - Tran dynasty (which existed in 1000s - 1400s).
Xa Loi temple: Known for its beautiful view and design, Xa Loi temple was also associated with historical events regarding the campaigns against Ngo Dinh Diem regime of Buddhism followers. It's also the very first temple built in the new structure, with one area for worshipping, one area for teaching and training. Xa Loi temple has the highest bell tower which built in 1961, and is made of 7 levels standing 32m in height.
Pick up at your place available at your place. It is a 4-hour tour starting in the morning at 8 am:
- Meet up with your local guide
- Have a traditional Vietnamese food for breakfast, choices could be Saigonese bread, pho, rolled rice cakes... you name it!
- Visit Jamia Al-Musulman Cathedral
- Visit Ngoc Hoang pagoda (aka Jade Emperor Pagoda)
- Visit Tan Dinh church in District 3
- Take a short break at any coffee shop
- Visit Vinh Nghiem and Xa Loi temple
- Option to have lunch with your local insider and say goodbye.
You will arrive at your hotel or meetup location.
- A meal and drink per person.
- An air-conditioned bus or van.
- Pickup & drop-off at your hotel or meetup point.
- Experienced, English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: For Halong Bay cruise tour, this is the best option. The cruise can take up to 20 passengers, so you can join with other people and make new friends. To confirm your slot, please make payment first, then join a group chat on Inspitrip website to greet your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies!
- Private tour: a better choice if you are traveling in big group (more than 10 people) and want to maximize your privacy. While the cruise is not customizable, you may be able to customize the activities on board. To book a private tour, please click Request to communicate any specific needs you may have. Wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.