5 days in total
Meals, transport, accommodations included
Pick up at meet-up location
What To Expect
This highland and coastal adventure features long hill climbs, winding forest roads, wild scenery, coastal plains, pine forest vegetation, and rugged countryside.
The first destination is Mui Ne that has long beaches, coconut forests, white sand, and clean water. Mui Ne is also suitable for surfing. There are two sand dunes, white ones and red ones that are only in Mui Ne.
Meanwhile, Dalat is 1500m high from the sea and has really cool weather. Dalat is considered little Paris because of its romantic scenery such as waterfalls, valleys, and thousand kinds of flowers.
Last but not least, Nha Trang is a coastal city with lively and nice beaches and islands. Moreover, Nha Trang has diving, snorkeling, and water sports activities that you would love to try.
- 07:30 am: Pick up in District 1. Meet up location will be confirmed after reservation.
- 01:00 pm: Arrive at Mui Ne and have your free time relaxing or exploring.
- Overnight in Mui Ne.
- 04:30 am: Pick up at your hotel and depart to the Fishing village by jeep.
- Visit the Red Sand Dune which is located closer to the sea.
- 08:30 am: Come back your hotel for breakfast.
- 12:00 pm: Pick up from your hotel and leave for Dalat.
- 05:00 pm: Arrive at Dalat.
- After checking in your hotel, you are free for going sightseeing nearby.
- Overnight in Dalat.
- 08:30 am: Pick up from your hotel and start your full-day exploring Dalat city.
- Experience the cable car descending down 300 meters.
- Visit the Datanla waterfall.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit Dragon Pagoda, one of the most popular tourist attraction in Dalat which is famous for enchasing work of arts.
- Continue to the Old Railway station.
- 04:00 pm: Finish the tour and come back hotel.
- Overnight in Dalat.
- Have breakfast and relax in the cool atmosphere of Dalat city.
- Check out your hotel and depart to Nha Trang by car.
- Arrive at Nha Trang and have your free time relaxing or exploring.
- Overnight in Nha Trang.
- 08:30 am: Pick up from your hotel and proceed to Nha Trang harbor.
- 09:00 am: Leave for Mun Island by boat.
- Continue to Mot Island. You will have lunch with many delicious dishes and enjoy the floating bar here.
- 02:00 pm: Make a trip to Tam Island and take a rest at Tam Resort.
- 03:40 pm: Visit Tri Nguyen aquarium. You will see the sea biology inside Neptune's place with hundreds of multicolored fishes.
- 04:00 pm: Come back to your hotel and finish our Nha Trang tour.
- Car transfer to the airport.
- Flight back Ho Chi Minh city.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meeting point in HCMC
- Airport transfer
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- 4 nights in 3-star hotel
- Cool-towels and mineral water
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.