9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pickup at your accommodation
- 07:45 - 08:30 AM:
- Picked up by our tour guide at your hotel at The Old Quarter, then depart for Ninh Binh city towards to the South of Hanoi. Have a short-break en route.
- 10:30 AM:
- Arrive at Hoa Lu. Visit Hoa Lu - The Ancient Capital and the remaining two temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 11:30 AM:
- Go back to the bus, and then from here drive to Tam Coc grottoes (16km from Hoa Lu).
- 12:00 AM:
- Arrive Tam Coc wharf.
- Have a lavish buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
- 01:30 PM:
- Take an exciting sampan boat ride in Tam Coc grottoes (Halong on land).
- 03:30 PM:
- Proceed a cycling along the country lane to enjoy the beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields and discover the real countryside of Vietnam.
- 04:30 PM:
- Get on the shuttle bus to come back Hanoi.
- 07:00 PM:
- Arrive in Hanoi, go back to your hotel in The Old Quarter and conclude the tour.
What to bring
- Sunglasses, Sun cream
- Camera and film
- Pair of shoes and short trousers for biking around country road.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter
- Air-conditioned shuttle bus
- Professional English-peaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Ninh Binh
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Other food and drinks
- Pick up/drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter: USD 5/group/2 ways – less than 4 km from the city center)
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.