7 hours in total
Transports, entrance fees included
Pick up at your hotel in Bangkok
What To Expect
This tour is highly recommended as a must-see for first-time visitors to Thailand. Discover the “City of Angels” within one day by visiting the major attractions of Bangkok, together with a local flower market and the busy Chinatown. Not to be missed is the tuk-tuk experience (private tour only). The more you laugh, the faster it goes!
Start your trip by driving through Chinatown, the Chinese habitat. You can see shops selling gold, incense, all sorts of food and snacks, and just about everything else. It is said that you can find almost anything in Chinatown if you know where to look. Of course, most of the signs are in Chinese, so it's great to have your local guide with you in case you want to buy something and don't know how to bargain. Wat Traimit, located near Chinatown, is home to the famous Golden Buddha which weighs 5.5 ton of pure gold and 3 meters high. It is believed that the Golden Buddha is 700 to 800 years old!
Our next destination is Bangkok's largest flower market Pak Klong Talad. Here you can see how Thai people make flower leis and garlands. You'll be amazed at how talented these artisans are! Enjoy your walk through bunches of orchids, lotus, jasmines, etc. and the local atmosphere.
Next, let's visit Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha). This temple is the largest and probably the oldest one in Bangkok. It is famous for housing a gigantic Reclining Buddha (46m long, 15m high). It is also known as the first Thai massage school. In 2011, the historic marble inscriptions in Wat Pho have been registered with UNESCO's Memory of the World.
After that, we will visit Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple) has its exterior made of white Carrara marble. The main hall is truly an architectural masterpiece. The interior crossbeams are decorated with lacquer and gold. The walls of the spacious inner courtyard are lined with a large collection of bronze Buddha images. Inside the main hall houses the replica of Phra Phuttachinarat, Thailand's most beautiful Buddha.
Take a rest while having lunch at a local Thai restaurant (at your own expense). In the afternoon, you will visit the most famous attractions of Bangkok: The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), located inside the Palace. Visitors from all around the world come here to marvel at their magnificent architecture. Since the founding of Bangkok as the capital by King Rama I in 1782, The Grand Palace has been a major architectural symbol of The Thai Royal Family.
In the same visit, we will see Thailand's most sacred temple Wat Phra Kaew. The main building houses the statue of Emerald Buddha, except for the Thai King, no other person is allowed to touch the statue. The King changes the rope of the statue three times a year, corresponding to the summer, rainy, and cool seasons. This important ritual to usher good fortune to the country.
- 08:00 am: Pick you from your hotel and make a visit to Wat Traimit in Chinatown.
- Explore by driving through Chinatown, Little India (Pahurat), and flower market Pak Klong Talad.
- Visit Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha).
- Visit Wat Benchamabophit (the Marble Temple).
- Take a rest and have lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense).
- Visit The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha).
- For Group tour option, you will stop by Gems factory, you do NOT need to buy anything.
- 04:00 - 05:00 pm: Return to your hotel.
- Please dress politely: no shorts, no sleeveless shirts.
- Wear comfortable shoes (easy to put on & off). Flip flops & sandals are allowed.
- Admission fee to all attractions mentioned above.
- English speaking guide.
- Air-conditioned car, van, or minibus.
- Water and cold towels for refreshment (private tour only)
- Round trip transfer to your hotel (pick up at hotels located out of town e.g. Bangna Trad, Ratchadapisek, Rama IX, Srinakarin Rd. will be charged extra 200 THB/ person).
Plan your trip
- Minimum 02 people.
- Customize your itinerary to suit your preference.
- Request now, pay later.
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice.
- Join a group of maximum 12 people
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.