4 hours in total
Meet up in Vishwavidyala Metro Station Gate No 4
What To Expect
Start your tour from the meeting point i.e. Vishwavidyala Metro Station Gate No 4 where your guide meets you. Take a rickshaw to the Kamla Nagar Market and enjoy one of the busiest markets of Delhi. Walk around the market to taste the most loved street food of Delhi called Momos. Other Street foods include Shawarma (a mixed meat roll), Gola (instant flavored ice cream). You also have some free time to explore the market on your own.
Travel back to Metro station to board the train to Old Delhi Chandni Chowk. This old Delhi i.e. rich in history and culture is also famous for its food items.
Step into the main market to taste the Jalebis & Samosa. This street shop is the most famous all over Delhi. After that, we visit the Sikh temple in Gurudwara. Let your guide explain to you more about the Sikh temple, its culture, and history.
Later on, we move to have some yummy Aloo chaat and Dahi Bhalla's (A popular snack in North India made up of fried flour crispies, boiled potatoes, cooked chickpeas, curd and tamarind sauce). This is one of the most popular street shops and has been in the business for decades).
At the end of the trip, we take a rickshaw to spice market. Enjoy the famous Amritsar Lassi (sweetened yogurt).
Get dropped off at the Chandni Chowk Metro station where you are free to explore the city at your own.
- Meet up at Vishwavidyala Metro Station Gate No 4
- Walk around the market to taste the most loved street food of Delhi called Momos
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Drop off at the Chandni Chowk Metro station
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by Public vehicles like Metro & Rickshaw
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.