Entrance Ticket to Ba Na Hills
- See mountain ranges, seas of clouds, and scenic waterfalls from your cable car seat
- Visit its French Village and marvel at the architectural work of French colonists
- Explore Ba Na Hills with many magical attractions such as Le Jardin d’Amour Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, and more
- Try exciting games and activities for all ages at Fantasy Park, Alpine Coaster, and Tombstone Temple
- Arrive at Ba Na Hills from Danang or Danang International Airport at ease when you book this Danang private car transfer or this airport transfer.
- Tour Ba Na Hills with an English-speaking guide and round-trip transfer by booking a Ba Na Hills Day tour
At the height of 1,487 m from the sea level, Sun World Ba Na Hills is coined the “heaven on earth” owing to its spectacular climate and otherworldly natural landscape. Just travel to Sun World Ba Na Hills and revel yourselves in the typical rotation of four seasons in a single day and numerous festivities, recreations and relaxation, and cuisine.
World record breaking cable car system
To cater to transport demands of millions of visitors to Ba Na, Sun World Ba Na Hills are equipped with 5 cable car routes, many of which smashed world records and won international awards with the accumulated capacity of nearly 7000 passengers/hour.
Travelers to Sun World Ba Na Hills are indulged in a number of sites and unique destinations here and there of the complex. One of the best loved destinations in Ba Na Hilsl is the French Village, which reenacts an old-fashioned and tranquil France lined with recognizable classical landmarks such as the square, church, town, old village, and inns.
In addition, the Golden Bridge, which was officially inaugurated in June 2018 in Ba Na, was also voted by TIME magazine as one of the “Top 10 best destinations of the world 2018” and admired by the Guardian as “The world’s most impressive pedestrians’ bridge”.
Recreation and relaxation
Sun World Ba Na Hills boast a dizzily vibrant and fascinating indoor game zone. Fantasy Park is the largest indoor game zone of Vietnam that includes countless games, recreations, and sports for families. The Jurassic Park is a must-visit for children fans of the namesake blockbuster “Jurassic Park”. Besides, this complex also offers the first wax museum of Vietnam, in which lifelike figurines are modeled after prominent figures worldwide.
In Sun World Ba Na Hills, visitors can easily spot out catering centers in three major areas: French Village, Du Dôme Square, and Le Jardin Flower Garden. With a chain of over 30 restaurants, Sun World Ba Na Hills offer Asian and European à-la-carte dishes. Visitors may choose a wide range of buffet or à-la-carte menus.
How to use?
- We will deliver tickets to your accommodation in the city center one day before your travel date. So please provide us your exact address when you book with us.
- Delivery time: Around 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Your tickets are valid for a specified date and time.
- Child ticket is available for children with a height between 100-140 cm. Children with a height of 99 cm and below can enter for free.
- The park can accommodate people with disabilities. However, they are not recommended to engage in gaming activities.
Advice from your local guide
The trip covers long hours of outdoor activities so please prepare some essential items to avoid sunburns:
Light clothes & walking shoes
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Address: An Son VIllage Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, Danang
- Follow this map and make your own way to Sun World Ba Na Hills, or you can book a private car transfer to travel to Ba Na Hills easily in the Extra Service section.
- Refunds will not be provided for any cancellations.