6 hours in total
Pick up at meeting point
What To Expect
The Korea Demilitarised Zone separating North Korea and South Korea is an extraordinary place unlike anywhere else on earth. After hotel pickup in Seoul, your tour starts with the drive to Imjingak Park to see the Freedom Bridge, a symbol of the tragedies of the Korean War.
Then head toward the Korean Demilitarized Zone to visit the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, which the North Korean Army used to infiltrate South Korea. With a provided helmet, you can walk down to the tunnel, and then you'll have time to browse the DMZ Exhibition Hall to see displays of old weapons, a short film about Korea's history, and other information about the Korean War.
Next, visit the Dora Observatory for a view of North Korea, which you can see using the onsite telescopes aimed at the propaganda village, and then continue to Dorasan Station, the last station before the border with North Korea, where you can get a souvenir stamp that mimics an immigration stamp.
Make your way back to Seoul at this point, passing by Unification Village and getting dropped off at Seoul City Hall, where your tour ends.
- Free pickup service at select hotels in central hotels (exact pickup information will be confirmed after reservation)
- Imjingak Park
- Bridge of Freedom
- The 3rd tunnel
- DMZ Exhibition Hall
- Dora Observatory
- Dorasan Station
- Drop you off at the City Hall
- It is required to bring your currently valid passport with you on the day of the tour.
- If you carry big luggage on tour day, please inform us in advance.
- Please note that DMZ is closed to the public every Monday and on national holidays.
- For solo travelers, please kindly note that you might need to come to the meeting point at the city center for pick-up.
- Due to the time limit allowed, the length of time for each stops shall be controlled.
- All the tourists have to use the authorized bus and follow the time & photo regulations.
- English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned transports
- Entrance fees