10 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pickup at your accommodation
What To Expect
Drive from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho, enjoy the sightseeing both sides of the road with green rice paddy and orchard garden.
Arrive to the market, visit floating market, see a hundred boats are trading
See how they make Hu Tieu
Visit a Ut Hien garden, try different fruits
Ride a bicycle to 100 years old tree
- 4:30 am: Depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho.
- Upon arriving in Can Tho, we will take a motorized boat to visit
- Cai Rang floating market - the most crowded floating market in Vietnam. Most of products are traded here are agriculture products. The farmers and traders bring them from local farms to the market for wholesales.
- See the local people buying and selling on their boat.
- Try the Vietnamese vermicelli noodle and see how it is made.
Visit the orchard garden, ride a bicycle along a small village, see 100 years old tree.
- Enjoy tropical fruits grown in Can Tho area
- Visit seafood market where people come to back the fresh food every day.
- Go to visit Ninh Kieu riverside.
- Have lunch on the way back to Saigon
- 5:00 pm: Back to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Air-con van/car
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
What's not included
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.