8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Bach Ma National Park is about 40km to the south of Hue city and 65km to the North of Da Nang. With the beauty of the semi-tropical rainforest and cool climate, Bach Ma national park is famous as an ideal resort for tourists to relax and explore the wild beauty of nature. It has a diversity of flora and fauna and is the home to many rare animals. Going to Bach Ma, visitors can walk, have a panoramic view of the mountains, rivers, lagoons, and villages, hear the birds sing, immersed in the cool streams and see many kinds of animals and plants.
- 8:00 am: Pick up at the meeting point in Hue city
- Stop at Cau Hai lagoon to take some stunning pictures of the lagoon and learn more about the life of a local fishing village
- Continue the trip to the Visitor Center near the gate of the Bach Ma national park to learn briefly about Bach Ma national park, its biodiversity potential, its significance in terms of conservation of the fauna and flora
- Explore Bach Ma summit, 1.450m above the sea level
- Visit Hai Vong Dai and get a panoramic view of mountains, lagoons, villages such as Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Truoi lake, Cau Hai lagoon, Chan May port
- Explore Five Lakes from Lake no.1 to Lake no. 5
- Have a light lunch at Lake No. 5 and soak in the cool water of the lake
- Continue trekking to Do Quyen waterfall, a beautiful and majestic waterfall of the national park
- 4:00 p.m: Finish wandering Bach Ma and return to Hue city
- Bring cameras, anti-insect cream, gloves, socks, sports shoes, and binoculars
- Ensure that you have a good health when taking the trip
- Private car/van
- English speaking guide
- Picnic lunch, drinks
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.