8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Though Hue city is a neighbor of Da Nang city, these 2 cities are different in many ways. If Da Nang is modern, beautiful, and busy with amusement parks, tall buildings, and impressive bridges, Hue is ancient, peaceful and charming with the Perfume River and the Kings' tombs. If you are in Da Nang or Hoi an and want to visit Hue city, you can totally do it with our tour Hue 1 Day Tour from Da Nang / Hoi An.
Only 1 day with Da Nang – Hue – Da nang tour, not only can you see the Hai Van pass and Lang Co beach, two beautiful natural landscapes between Da Nang and Hue, but you also have a chance to visit many famous destinations in Hue and learn about the culture and daily life of Hue people.
Hue Citadel was built on an area of over 500 ha, including the Citadel and the Forbidden City, known collectively as the Citadel. This is the administrative and the political center of the Nguyen dynasty and the home of the king and the royal family. The Citadel has a unique art architecture and garden. Khai Dinh tomb is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. The last destination is Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda located on the bank of the charming Perfume River in Hue city.
- 8:00 am: Pick up at your hotel/stay in Da Nang or Hoi An and transfer to Hue city.
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Middle of Vietnam.
- Visit Hai Van pass and Lang Co beach on the way to Hue
- Arrive in Hue and visit Khai Dinh tomb - the famous King's tomb in Hue city.
- Have a break and enjoy your delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Come to visit and admire the Hue Citadel, located on the northern bank of the inspirational Perfume River.
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda
- 4:00 pm: Finish your tour in Hue and transfer back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in central Danang and Hoi An
- Air-conditioned coach
- Professional driver
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch at a garden restaurant
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Other food and drink
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.