4 hours in total
Food, entrance fees, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Immerse yourself in the traffic culture of Saigon and call it an adventure. This experience is designed with the concept of #GirlPower. Each of the guides ride the motorbikes and offer off the beaten path for those who visit Saigon.
Xin Chao! As the local insiders, born drivers, we would love to take you on an adventure on back of our motorbikes. This experience is 3.5 to 4 hours and covers at least 3 local districts. Starts in the morning, afternoon on a daily basic.
You wonder how this city looks like when the sun shines? You wonder how people can move smoothly in this chaos traffic and still smile? Let us give you the answers by taking to live exactly a local life, to know about its history, its stories, and its beauty.
Start from your hotel, you and your drivers head to the local market where you can observe the truly local life and see how the locals run their small businesses for a living. This market is absolutely a non-touristic one and your riders will tell you stories you would love to hear when walking around the food stands.
Learn more about the local communities when the journey leads you to a beautiful temple where you can adopt traditional gestures by making wishes for good fortune. Absorb the sacred atmosphere of the temple, a revered structure which is dedicated to the god and goddess.
Time for a coffee break at the oldest cafe in town and admire how the owners maintain and preserve their traditional coffee making process as a pride of their family's tradition. Here they still brew the coffee with a cloth strainer and a clay pot. Small coffee place but always crowded for its interesting history.
Finish your Day Adventure with a tasty bowl of local noodle. Then your riders take you back to your hotel to drop you there and say goodbye after a fun and exciting day.
- 08:30 am: Drivers pick you up at your hotel.
- Visit Thich Quang Duc statue, the monk who burnt himself and admire a bit about the country history.
- Live the local life when visiting the non-touristy local market and observe the busy life of the locals.
- Taste the local dessert sweet soup “Che” in the middle of the market.
- Visit the oldest cafe in town and admire how the owners take pride in preserving their traditional way of coffee making.
- Taste the tasty local noodle in the friendly atmosphere with your local drivers.
- Hotel drop off after a 3.5 hours experience and say goodbye to your drivers.
- Tour ends mid-day around 12:00 - 01:00 pm.
- Notify us if you have food allergy/restrictions or any guests with weight more than 120kg ~ 260 lbs so that we can arrange the suitable drivers for a smooth ride
- Hotel pickup is free in District 1, 3, 5, 4 and Binh Thanh district. If you are staying outside the areas, a surcharge of US $5 or 100,000 VND
- Vegan option is available but please notify us in advance
- Hotel pick- up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food & drinks mentioned in the itinerary
- Licensed drivers, motorbikes, helmets for each guests
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.