4 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Da Nang home cooking class is a perfect activity when you travel to Da Nang. We offer you more than just a cooking class. This is a great opportunity to learn about Vietnamese cuisine and local culture.
- 8.00 am: Pick up at your hotel in central Da Nang.
- Meet your local guide and have a brief introduction about local culinary and food culture.
- Visit a local vegetable garden and learn the procedure of planting and growing vegetables, experience being a farmer.
- Have a short break and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Move on to the busiest Han market for choosing fresh ingredients for the cooking course.
- Go to a local house to prepare and cook by yourself under the instruction of the tour guide, learn how to marinate and season in the Vietnamese style.
- Enjoy your meal with what-you-have-cooked
- 13.00 pm: After a full meal, bid farewell to the family home and transfer back your hotel or the meeting point.
Sample of dishes to cook (might change seasonally)
- Ram chiên – Deep-fried spring rolls
- Gỏi đu đủ – Young Papaya Salad with Rice Cracker
- Bánh xèo – Vietnamese savory crispy pancake
- Tam hữu – The three friends
- Taxi pick-up/drop off at your hotel in Da Nang center
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Cycling or walking tour to visit local market
- Shopping at local market
- Equipment and ingredients
- Food tastings for lunch/dinner
- A bottle of water, coffee
What's not included
- Other food and drink
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.