4 hours in total
Pick up at a meeting point
What To Expect
This unique food tour is tailored for you to taste typical local foods of the North, Central, and the South of Vietnam right in Danang. Your local guide will dress a Vietnamese traditional dress, and help you to discover all the local cultures.
Let's join the tour to discover these amazing foods of Hanoi, Saigon, Hue, and Nha Trang with us!
- Itinerary for morning tour:
- 9:00 am - 9:10 am: Pick up from a designated meeting point in central Da Nang. Exact time and location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Taste Mỳ Quảng noodle - a signature dish in Danang city.
- Walk on the alley with 1.m in width.
- Taste local cakes.
- Taste sugar cane juice or Vietnamese coffee.
- Taste Bún Chả Hanoi - a signature dish in Hanoi.
- Visit a flower market and a local market.
- Enjoy Cơm Tấm Saigon (Broken Rice) - a signature dish in Saigon.
- Enjoy dessert with sweet soup
- 12:00 am: End the tour. Transfer back to the meeting point.
- Itinerary for evening tour:
- 6:00 pm - 6:10 pm: Pick up from a designated meeting point in central Da Nang. Exact time and location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Taste Mỳ Quảng Noodle - a signature dish in Danang city.
- Walk on the alley with 1.m in width
- Taste Bánh tráng nướng - Vietnam pizza and other cakes.
- Taste Grilled Mackerel in aluminum foil - a signature dish in Nha Trang.
- Visit a flower market and local market.
- Taste Bún bò Huế - a signature dish in Hue.
- Enjoy dessert with coconut jelly
- 9:00 pm: End the tour. Transfer back to the meeting point.
- Some of the restaurants open at the certain time of the day (Com Tam Saigon or Grilled Mackerel Fish).
- You can meet us at Ba Mua Restaurant - 235 Nui Thanh, Danang.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meeting point
- Professional English speaking guide
- 5 different dishes at 5 main food stops
- Local gift
- One beer or soft drink
- Cold towel
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Tips (optional)
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.