7 hours in total
Entrance fee, transport included
Pick up from downtown Bangkok
What To Expect
Damneon Saduak Floating Market is one of the last authentic floating markets in Thailand, located around 1.5 drive from Bangkok.
You will have the chance to enjoy the scenery of locals living both sides of the canals. Don't miss yummy/spicy noodles on boat.
- 06:30 - 07:00 am: pick up from your hotel depends on your hotel location (will advise exact pickup time upon confirmation).
- The world famous Damnoen Sadauk Floating Market, one of the few original Floating Markets in Thailand. It is located in Ratchaburi province, 110 km south–west of Bangkok.
- Visit a Thai farmer house which is also a Coconut Sugar Factory.
Learn how the Thais make sugar out of coconut. Coconut is used in Thai cooking and household equipment.
- Continue the journey to the authentic floating market. Back to the traditional lifestyle, sit back and relax on a private longtail boat (Gondola Thailand) which will take you along the canal, enjoy the greenery view of coconut and various kind of fruit plantations and witness the farmer lifestyle. Soon you get to the busy authentic floating market.
- Enjoy trying different kinds of fresh tropical fruits, noodles, coconut drinks, etc at the market.
- 01:00 - 02:00 pm: arrive back hotel.
- Air-conditioned transports
- English-speaking local guide
- Long tail boat trip thru canals of Damnoen Saduak Village to Floating Market
- Entrance fees
What's not included
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.