8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Our enthusiastic, professional and wide knowledge guides help you prepare in advance bikes, fixing tools and foods for starting from your hotel at 8:30 am.
Let warm up with the first 14km on the easy road through flower and vegetable farms in two sides, biking to Lat Village in order to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people, admire subtle hand-woven brocade products, longhouses, then visit the Traditional Architecture Church.
Leave Lat Village and start the 3 hours of real off-road biking on track through rolling hills with farmland and hilly pine forest. Have a picnic lunch here with bread, typical fresh fruits and veggie of Dalat. Then continue South – East heading for Da Thien lake and cycle through Valley of Love. We will finish off road ride after arriving at XQ Embroidery Village to admire their amazing artworks and see how they embroider those fantastic artworks. Van Hanh Zen Monastery is the next place to visit with Golden Buddha statue – the biggest statue in Dalat. Bike the last 6km paved road back to Dalat.
- Pick-up at your hotel in central Dalat city. Meet your local guide at the hotel lobby and a quick introduction to the biking tour.
- Visit the flower and vegetable farms.
- See the picturesque Lat village.
- Visit the Traditional Architecture Church.
- Pass by Da Thien lake.
- Enjoy your lunch at the camping site.
- Stop at some picturesque sites of Dalat, including Valley of Love, XQ historical Embroidery Village.
- Visit Van Hanh Zen Monastery.
- Back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit
- Picnic snacks
- Bottled water
- Bike, helmet, and gloves
What's not included
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Personal major medical
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.