8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Da Lat is the capital city of Lam Dong province, Vietnam and is the city of flowers and honeymooners with French villas, fresh air and many beautiful landscapes.
Taking the tour, you will visit many attractive destinations.
The Lat minority village is located in the foot of spectacular Lang Biang Peak and is commune of Lac Duong District. Lang Biang consists of the two highest peaks of Lam Vien Highland, Lang Biang (2,167m) and Bidoup Ban (2,287m). Lang Biang is often regarded as the roof of Dalat.
Domain De Maria church will surprise you with its architecture combined between French and Vietnamese style.
Meanwhile, ethnic minority museum is the place displaying the historical objects of the locality, especially the cultural traditional objects of Lam Dong Province.
If you are a flower lover, you will be impressed by Flower Showroom, a colorful space filled by flowers with impressive and creative arrangement styles.
The old railway station, built in 1938, was designed in architectural style by French architects Moncet and Reveron, although it incorporates the high, pointed roofs characteristic of the Cao Nguyen communal buildings of ethnic minorities from Vietnam's Central Highland.
And our journey of course cannot miss Golden valley, a valley of pine trees, flowers, rocks, lakes, and waterfall.
- 8.30 am: Pick you up at the hotel
- Visit the Lat minority vilalage
- Visit Lang Biang Moutain
- Visit Domain De Marie church
- Visit Ethnic minority museum and Flower Showroom
- Visit the old railway station and Golden valley
- 4:30 pm: Return to your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Cool towels and mineral water
- Car or bus which has comfortable chair, air-conditional
- Entrance fees and jeep up to the mountain
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.