8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Canyoning tour program in Dalat Vietnam is an activity that includes abseiling, sliding the water, jumping down the waterfalls, hiking, and swimming. You'll need some special skills for abseiling but it isn't very difficult.
Depart from your hotel and transfer to Datanla Waterfall, where you will navigate your way through a canyon and learn how to use the ropes, the basics of knot-tying, harness wearing, hardware and proper rappelling technique. During this unique journey, you will be accompanied by Canyoning professionals and expert guides.
After the canyoning session, you'll head down your first rappel. It is an exciting 15-meter descent into the river below, right next to a 30-meter beautiful waterfall.
From here, we head further down the canyon to a spectacular Tyrolean Traverse (zip-line) that drops down and over a waterfall and the river.
Keep your legs exploring the forest and see with your own eyes all this majestic beauty of Mother Nature. Natural water sliding waiting for you at the next stop. You can slide as many times as you want, or slide as a couple, slide altogether, and slide forward or backward and even sexy water sliding.
After the crazy water sliding, we take a walk along the river leading us to the biggest waterfall (25m) for some real abseiling through the water. This time canyoning experts will give you some good instructions and techniques for getting over the hardest waterfall.
And then you have two free jumps at a crazy free jumping cliff (11 meters or 7 meters). Of course, this time you will need some mental power for this challenge.
The last abseil is the most special one. The Washing Machine (16m), the giant waterfall spins you around, makes your body clean and pushes you out of the waterfall before hiking up to the highway.
- Arrive at the practical abseiling point, and have 45-minute session introducing about the tour and the equipment.
- Do the dry abseil with the rappel of 15 high meters.
- Enjoy free swimming at the waterfall.
- Do a spectacular Tyrolean Traverse (zip-line).
- Join water sliding down the waterfall.
- Have your picnic lunch with bread, cheese, fruits, vegetables, jam, purified water, etc.
- Get the real canyoning with the 25 high meters waterfall.
- Enjoy 11 meters or 7 meters jump into the water.
- Do the last and most difficult rappel (16 high meters) which is affectionately known as The Washing Machine.
- About 20 minutes of trekking uphill to the van, and back to the central city.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned minivan
- High-quality rappelling gear
- Entrance fees
- Picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit
What's not included
- Personal major medicine
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.