9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your place
- Pick up you at hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
- Driving along Da Nang beach and contemplating fishing village.
- Travelling around Hai Van pass to take delight in impressive views of mountain and seashore.
- Stop on the top of Hai Van pass to visit the relics of Hai Van frontier passage from the 13th century until the 19th century, also, the border between Da Nang city and Hue city.
- We continue transfering to Lang Co beach, relax on white sand beach enjoy your lunch at restaurant by then.
- Next, on the way to return Hoi An, we pass Dragon bridge – one of the most beautiful bridges in Vietnam.
- We will visit the traditional stone sculpture making village and Marble mountains, also, enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby areas.
- Dropping off you at hotel, the tour finishes.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary
- Last minute bookings available
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.