3 hours in total
Offered in English
Pick up at a meetup point
- Pick up at a designated meeting point in the Old Quarter.
- Enjoy 1-hour cyclo trip journey through many highlights of Hanoi including Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son pagoda, legend Sofitel Metropole, the Opera House, history museums.
- 1-hour trip around the Old Quarter streets: including Hang Bac, Ma May, Hang Ma, and the other usual suspects. With overstep to visit an old house, temples.
- The ride out to Ho Chi Minh Complex to visit One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh temple or Tran Quoc pagoda, near West Lake, and if you don't want to stop and go in you could just stick with the cyclo for a ride around Truc Bach lake. Alternatively, you could take a cyclo over to the Mausoleum, as you should get to pass Lenin Park and the flag tower.
- Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meeting point
- Three-hour cyclo tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.