4 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
- Start the tour by cycling along the coconuts tree path to enter Tra Que vegetable village.
- Then, biking through Hoi An city to reach the well-known Kim Bong carpentry village where the excellent artisans making boats for over 400 hundred years in history.
- Continue boat trip transfer to Bach Dang Wharf and take photos of picturesque landscapes.
- Transfer to 7 “mẫu” – 3.5 hectares coconut palm forest next to Cua Dai estuary.
- Biking through the countryside and finish the tour.
- Hoi An hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Bicycles – Boat
- Wet tissue
- Local food
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.