9 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up from your hotel
What To Expect
- Visit the primary rainy forest Cuc Phuong National Park
- Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central
- Explore the beauty of nature by visiting the dense, grass jungle valley, seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora
- 8.00AM: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, then depart for Cuc Phuong national park towards to the Southwest of Hanoi, it takes about 2,5 hours (120km) to get to Cuc Phuong national park (It was officially opened in 1960 as the first nature reserve in Vietnam).
- Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats. Then keep going into the park central, stop to discover the ancient human cave, have lunch at house-on-stilted in the park central.
- Take a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more of fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam.
- Back to the Park Centre to visit the “Cave of Early Man”.
- Drive back to Hanoi and conclude this tour around 6.30pm at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi
- Private air-conditioned car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Drink water
What's not included
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.