9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Cu Chi tunnels is a historical site was once used as military base during the Vietnam War resistance the US forces.
You will pass through the endless fields watching ducks and buffaloes swimming in the river along the road. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was "A Free Target Zone ".
The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out !
- 8:30 am: Pick you up at your hotel and head to Cu Chi tunnels for 50 km
- Explore Cu Chi tunnels
- 12:30 pm: Have lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- 1:30 pm: Back to Ho Chi Minh to visit the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame cathedral, the General Post Office and the War Remnants Museum
- 5:00 pm: Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City
- Limousine Ford Transit 2016
- Beer, fruits, cool tissue, yogurt, mineral water served in the car
- English-speaking local guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- 24-hour airport transfer service
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.