Cu Chi Tunnels and the Napalm Girl village
8 hours in total
Meal, entrance fees, transport included
Meetup at Opera House Saigon
What To Expect
The Napalm Girl photo is one of the most powerful photos in the 20th century. If you are interested in this event, how it happened, how Kim Phuc life has been after that event, and what her village is like today, this is the tour for you.
After lunch, your local guide will take you to Cu Chi tunnels which used to be an underground battlefield of Vietcong during Vietnam War.
- 09:00 am: Meet up at Opera House Saigon.
- Depart to Napalm Girl village, visit her old house, the temple where she hid, and a lady who was in that photo.
- Lunch with spring rolls and noodle soup.
- We will go to Cu Chi Tunnel, the "underground fort" consisting of 200km long underground tunnels. It was created only using simple tools yet held an entire society.
- Go back to Sai Gon. You will have the chance to see where the last helicopter took off on the "Fall of Saigon" day.
- This experience includes alcohol. Only guests who meet the legal drinking age will be served alcoholic beverages
- Read something about Cu Chi tunnel and Napalm girl beforehand will make your tour even better
- Noodle soup, spring rolls
- Air-conditioned transports
- Entrance fees
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary to suit your preference.
- Request now, pay later.
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice.
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option.You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.