8 hours in total
Transport, lunch included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
1.5 hours of ferry ride will bring you to a tadpole shape island 25 miles west of Manila - Corregidor Island. What once visited by history enthusiast or veterans, now swarms with leisure tourist venturing out here to enjoy the scenic island and its sweeping views on the way and in the island.
This tour highlights a guided Transvia bus ride around the island to visit the Island Fortress Malinta Tunnel served as a refuge for President Quezon and his men during the Japanese invasion.
Then we ride away to the Mile Long Barrack and American-built Pacific War Memorial which is a shrine to the thousands who died in the conflict during the WWII, where a small museum showcasing photos, medals, gas masks, samurai swords and Japanese pistols is open for tourist viewing.
Plus, a few optional activities for you to enjoy such as Kayaking, Bambike, easy hike, and the most beautiful sunrise & sunset watching, all available should you opt to stay overnight in the island!
You'll never know what a small island could offer until you step right upon it!
- 5:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in central Manila
- Visit Manila Bay seaside
- Fortress Malinta Tunnel
- Mile Long Barrack
- American-built Pacific War Memorial
- 4:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel
- Hotel pick-up is available only for Makati City area
- If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; minimum age is 2 years old
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Seat-in-Coach Roundtrip Ferry Transfer (Manila-Corregidor)
- Seat-in-Coach Transvia Bus during tours
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Terminal fee PHP30/person (US$0.56)
- Meals and/or drinks not mentioned in inclusions
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.