6 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel in Phuket
What To Expect
You will swim among an abundance of colorful fishes in a crystal clear water. The island has a very beautiful coral reef to see. You also have a great relaxing time on the white sandy beach. Discover the Coral Islands by speedboat with a local expert from Inspitrip!
- 10:30-11:00 am: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chalong Pier.
- 12:15-12:30 pm: Departure from Chalong Pier to Coral island (Koh Hey).
- 12:45-16:00 pm: Arrive at Coral island. Spend your time relaxing on the beach or enjoy snorkeling among the colorful fish and stunning coral reef. Have an up-close and personal interaction with various types of tropical marine life.
- 16:00-16:15 pm: Departure from Coral island to Chalong Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1 year old and people suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage
- Bring your own swimsuits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, cap, etc.
- Extra charge: 300 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Laguna Bang Tao, Surin, Kamala, Khao Kad, Nai Harn, Yanui, Naya, Rawai, Baan Krating, Sirey, Layan, Cape Panwa area
- Extra charge: 500 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Thalang area
- Extra charge: 1,700 THB/Private car (for 1-3 pax) for pick up at hotels JW Marriott Phuket Resort, Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Naithon and Ao Por area.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (Hotels in Phuket Town, Kalim, Patong, Kata, Karon, Traitrang, Kathu area only)*
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch, soft drinks, snacks & drinking water
What's not included
- Personal medicine
- Other activities not mentioned in the program (such as water sports)
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.