2 days in total
Meals, accommodation, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa
- 06:30 - 07:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and start your 2-day conquering Fansipan peak.
- 09:30 AM: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province.
- 11:00 AM: Second break in Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
- 12:30 PM: Arrive at Sapa town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people.
- Enjoy traditional lunch and check-in your hotel.
- 02:00 PM: Start trekking in Cat Cat village - home to the Black H'mong people.
- Visit Cat Cat waterfall, the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in the 19th Century, and a local family of H''Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
- 05:00 PM: Back to Sapa town to refresh, have dinner, and enjoy an exciting overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Fansipan peak - Hanoi
- 08:00 AM: After breakfast, depart for Sapa cable car station.
- Enjoy a 20-minute scenic drive on the cable car.
- 09:00 AM: Reach the altitude of 2800 meters, you'll have a great time to see the view and take photos.
- Visit local pagoda - a spiritual destination and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina.
- Spend about 1,5 hours hiking and taking photos).
- 11:00 AM: Back to cable car station and return to Sapa town.
- 12:30 PM: Have lunch at the hotel.
- 01:30 - 03:45 PM: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself.
- 04:00 PM: Gather at hotel lobby and get on the bus to get back to Hanoi.
- 08:45 PM: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned bus
- Professional English-speaking guide on bus
- Local guide in Cat Cat village and Cable station
- Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Bottled water
- Accommodation (twin share basis)
- Entrance fees
- Round trip cable car ticket
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
My question is not listed here. What should I do?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.