10 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Corregidor Island is one of the important historic and tourist sites in the country as it played an important role during the invasion and liberation of the Philippines from Japanese forces during World War II. It was heavily bombarded in the latter part of the war, and the ruins left on the island serve as a military memorial to American, Filipino and Japanese soldiers who served or lost their lives on the island. Corregidor also boast a variety of flora and fauna as vegetation strives all of the island making it one of nature's paradise.
- 06:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in central Manila. Greet your local guide and start your Corredigor day tour.
- 08:00 am: Ferry boarding time.
- 09:30 - 10:00 am: Arrive at Corregidor.
- 12:00 pm: Enjoy your delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- 04:00 pm: Arrive back to Manila.
- 05:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Manila
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip ferry transfer
- Buffet lunch and welcome drinks
- Entrance fees
- Guided island tour
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.