5 hours in total
Meet up at River City Shopping Center
What To Expect
You will experience all of the wonders through Chinatown's frenetic market environment. We take our bike through narrow alleyways and small side streets. Then classic long-tail boats will transport us further into rural Bangkok area. Discover why this city is often designated “Venice of the East” as our cruise introduces us to the charming canal lifestyle of Thais, much as it existed in bygone eras. Scenes of classical wooden-framed homes on stilts, mothers doing their daily washings, and kids splashing away the tropical heat will captivate us with their innocence and congeniality.
- 7:00 am/1:00 pm: Start the tour
- Explore bustling Chinatown and the quietly hidden plantations
- Explore the "Venice of the East" by long-tail boat and enjoy a tasty Thai-style meal
- Continue through luscious green belts and explore the forgotten plantations of the great city
- 12:00 pm/6:00 pm: End the tour
- Meeting point: River City Shopping Center
- Time option: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Coffee, tea or a soft drink during the briefing
- One guide up front, and one in the back
- Two relaxing rides in a longtail boat and ferry
- Local light meal
- Well-maintained bicycles
- Water and/or soft drinks en route
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up
- Tips (optional)
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.