4.5 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Depart to Chiang Rai in the early morning and make a short break at Mae Khachan Hot Spring, located in the scenic surrounding of the spectacular hills and in the shelter of the large shady tree. Then, visit Wat Rong Khun (known as White Temple; built from the imagination and believed).
Enjoy the panoramic view of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar border from the viewpoint and board on the long-tailed boat to explore MeKhong River. Visit the Private Opium Museum with story and display about the opium trade in the past.
- Make a short break at Mae Kachan Hot Spring, located in the scenic surrounding of the spectacular hills and in the shelter of the large and shady tree.
- Continue the trip to visit the White Temple enjoy the unique architecture.
- Enjoy delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
- Visit Golden Triangle Area
- Visit Mae Sai, the Burma border where you can enjoy shopping at your leisure.
- On the way back, visit Yao and Akha hill tribe villages.
- Please bring along your passport.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as you'll be walking quite a lot. Long sleeves shirt and cap will help to protect you from the severe heat of Thailand.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Chiang Mai
- Air-conditioned coach
- Experienced English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.