4.5 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- Pick-up from your hotel at around 6:30 pm.
- Explore evening street food markets around Chiang Mai city.
- Taste 8-10 different dishes including Kannon Jin (Chinese noodles), northern Thai delicacies, stewed pork leg, coconut dumplings, etc.
- Learn how to order food in Thai.
- Please do let us know before the tour if you are vegetarian. Many dishes are prepared with fish sauce and oyster sauce and are therefore not completely vegetarian.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Chiang Mai
- Air-conditioned car
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Food in local restaurants
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.