8hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Beginner dives or 'try dives' are designed for beginners to try diving without committing to a full dive course. This is your chance to breathe underwater and check out the coral reefs around Cham Islands. No previous experience is required. If you're confident our aim is for you to dive independently utilizing the training and in-water guidance of our Dive Instructors. For those who are not so confident, our instructor will 'keep in touch' more closely. If you get hooked on diving immediately, like we did, your dive may credit toward your PADI Open Water Certification. This is the day tour that could lead you to a new addiction.
- 08:00 - 08:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in Hoi An. Meet your local guide and depart for the harbor.
- 08:35 am: Arrive at the harbor and board on the boat.
- 08:45 am: Boat briefing and departure.
- 09:15 am: Arrive at Cu Lao Cham Marine protected areas, enjoy interesting diving session over the coral reefs.
- 11:00 am: Transfer to Bai Chong beach, relax on the beach while the staffs will prepare your BBQ lunch.
- 12:00 pm: Have your seafood BBQ lunch in the locally run Cham (jungle) restaurant.
- Snorkel, swim, relax in hammocks.
- 04:00 pm: Cruise back to the mainland.
- 05:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hoi An old town
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Boat transfers
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Professional diving equipment
- BBQ seafood lunch (please advise of dietary requirements in advance)
- Entrance fees
- All Island fees and taxes
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 6 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.