9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at a designed meeting point
What To Expect
A day cruise to the beautiful Phang Nga Bay, where is attractive for its numerous weird limestone outcrops and cliffed islets from the seas. This place has become famous after the movie James Bond, “The Man with the Golden Gun“, was filmed in the island. The island is known by locals as Khoa Tapoo.
- 7:30 – 8:00 am: Pick up from your hotel to pier.
- 9:20 am: Depart from Ao Poh pier by longtail boat to take a ferry boat to Phang - Nga Bay.
- 10:20 am: Arrive at Koh Panak proceeding Sea Canoeing with the wonderful scenery at several caves and Lagoons of Koh Panak: Bat cave, mangrove cave, Mud cave and Ice Cream cave.
- 12:40 pm: Leave from Koh Panak to Koh Hong or Room Island. Explore by canoeing the stalactite and stalagmite which is happened by Natural phenomenon situated around 2 lagoons called Living Room and Honeymoon Room.
- 1:00 pm: Buffet lunch on board and depart to Khao Tapoo, which is also a filming location of James Bond movie.
- 3:00 pm: Swim and relax at Lawa beach or Naka Beach.
- 4:30 pm: Arrive safely at Ao Por pier and transfer back to your hotel.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage
- Bring your own swimsuits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, cap, etc
- Extra charge: 300 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Laguna Bang Tao, Surin, Kamala, Cape Panwa, Khao Kad, Nai Harn, Yanui, Naya, Sirey, Baan Krating area
- Extra charge: 500 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Naithon, Aopor, Thalang, Layan area
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (Hotels in Phuket Town, Kalim, Patong, Kata, Karon, Traitrang, Kathu, Rawai area only)*
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch, soft drinks, snacks & drinking water
- Travel insurance
- Local English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Marine National park entrance fees 300 THB/person which has to be paid in cash when reach the National Park
- Personal medicine
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.