10 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at a designed meeting point
What To Expect
Phang Nga Bay covers an area of 400 sqkm, home to some 100 islands, is attractive for its numerous weird limestone outcrops and cliff that vertically jut out of the emarald-green water. This place has become famous after its starring role in the James Bond movie, “The Man with the Golden Gun“. The island is known by locals as Khoa Tapoo.
- 7:15 – 7:30 am: Pick up from your hotel to pier
- 9:30 am: Visit James Bond island (Khao Tapoo), a needle formed limestone rock & Khao Ping Kan, consisting of 2 mountains connected by a sandbar
- 10:45 am: Proceeding Sea Canoe along the mangrove cave and forest, enjoy the wonderful scenery at several caves and Lagoons and explore the natural stalactite and stalagmite
- 11:30 am: Visit and relax at Panyee Island and explore this Muslim Village
- 12:15 pm: Have lunch at a local restaurant, and visit the fruit garden after the meal
- 1:15 pm: Visit Monkey Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suwan Khuha), where the large Golden Reclining Buddha is inside
- 1:45 pm: Refreshment at Waterfall
- 3:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from any mental or physical disability.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Bring your own swimsuits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, cap, etc.
- Extra charge: 300 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Phuket Town, Laguna Bang Tao, Surin, Kamala, Khao Kad, Nai Harn, Yanui, Naya, Rawai, Baan Krating area.
- Extra charge: 500 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Nai Yang, Aopor, Thalang, Layan area.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Phuket (Hotels in Kalim, Patong, Kata, Karon, Traitrang, Kathu area only)*
- Roundtrip by speedboat with a licensed driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Marine National park entrance fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch, soft drinks, snacks & drinking water
What's not included
- Personal medicine
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.