9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Explore the famous Phang Nga Bay and its surrounding islands in this easy, leisurely day trip from Phuket. Phang Nga Bay lies between Phuket and Krabi, with spectacular limestone rock formations and dozens of small islands.
Your first stop after departing Royal Phuket Marina is Hong Island. It is a great place if you are looking to escape the touristy atmosphere often found in Thailand beaches. Take your time and paddle around this beautiful island. The emerald color of the water will make you feel like you are in a dream!
If you have seen the James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Sun, you will probably recognize Koh Tapu (Nail Island) the symbol of Phang Nga Bay. Due to its Hollywood appearance, the area attracts lots of tourists, yet it is still a spectacular scene to see the gravity-defying islet grows just vertically out of the water.
Next, explore the secret nature of Mangrove Cave and Diamond Cave on Panak Island before having lunch at Panyee Island, the famous floating Muslim village. The history of this village and the simple lifestyle will for sure leave lasting impressions on your trip.
After lunch, enjoy your free time on the beach of Lawa Island or Na Ka Island before heading back to your hotel in Phuket.
- 07:30 – 08:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Phuket
- Meet your local guide and start transferring to Royal Phuket Marina.
- Depart from Royal Phuket Marina pier to Phang Nga Bay.
- Paddle and explore Hong Island by canoe.
- Sightseeing around Koh Tapu, the James Bond island.
- Visit Mangrove cave and Diamond cave at Panak Island.
- Have lunch at Panyee Island (Muslim village).
- Enjoy your free time on the beach of Lawa Island or Na Ka Island.
- 4:00 pm: Depart to Royal Phuket Marina.
- 4:30 pm: Arrive at Royal Phuket Marina & transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
- This trip is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Bring your own swimsuits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, and cap.
- Round trip transfer to your hotel (Hotels in Phuket Town, Kalim, Patong, Kata, Karon, Traitrang, Kathu, Rawai area only)*
- Extra charge: 300 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Phuket Town, Laguna Bang Tao, Surin, Kamala, Khao Kad, Nai Harn, Yanui, Naya, Rawai, Baan Krating area.
- Extra charge: 500 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Nai Yang, Aopor, Thalang, Layan area.
- Roundtrip by speedboat with a licensed driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Lunch, soft drinks, fruit, snacks & drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch, soft drinks, snacks & drinking water
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.