4 hours in total
Food, ingredients included
Pick up a meetup point
What To Expect
- Visit a local market to choose fresh ingredients, learn some bargain tips and get a glimpse into the daily life of local people.
- Learn to cook up to three traditional Vietnamese dishes, one starter and two main courses (dessert also included!).
- Enjoy the dishes you made with the local chefs and listen to their interesting stories.
- 08:45 AM: Pick up from a designated meeting point near Can Tho market. Meet your local chef and start exploring the local market before the cooking class.
- 10:00 AM: Cooking class starts.
- 12:00 PM: Sit down, enjoy the dishes you just made and share interesting stories with the locals.
- 01:00 PM: Clean up and conclude the class.
- 02:00 PM: Pick up from a designated meeting point near Can Tho market. Meet your local chef and start exploring the local market before the cooking class.
- 02:15 PM: Cooking class starts.
- 04:00 PM: Sit down, enjoy the dishes you just made and share interesting stories with the locals.
- 05:00 PM: Clean up and conclude the class.
What you'll cook
- Green papaya with prawns, pork and Vietnamese herbs with prawn crackers and chili.
- Traditional mixing sauce.
- Stuffed cabbage soup.
- Stew chicken in a clay pot, with ginger, coconut juice, basil, and lemongrass.
- Can Tho dessert.
- Please choose between the two cooking classes.
- The afternoon cooking class will not provide a local market tour.
- Pick up at a designated meeting point
- Professional English-speaking chef
- Welcome drinks
- Cooking class
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Can Tho
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.