8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
What To Expect
Mekong Delta is the biggest granary in Viet Nam and also one of the most famous tourist attractions all across the country. This area is blessed by Mother Nature with beautiful sceneries and the friendliest people in the world.
If you want to escape completely from the noisy and busy cities, this trip is for you. Cai Be floating market is one of famous floating markets in Mekong Delta, located in Tien Giang province and 90 km far away from Ho Chi Minh city.
Visiting a Cai Be floating market where many agriculture products sold here
Making rice paper
Cycling in a small village in Tan Phong Island
Lunch at a local farmer's house
- 7:30 am: Pick you up from the hotel and drive down to Tien Giang province.
- 9:45 am: Arrived in Cai Be Visit the popular Cai Be floating market.
- Visit coconut candy factory, pop rice factory, etc. and enjoy a fresh coconut and tropical fruits on a boat.
- Visit a tropical fruit garden and take a sampan ride in a small canal
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese Southern music at local house.
- Walk for a short distance or cycle on Tan Phong Island along with many fruit garden, visit local families which make conical hats, hammocks, rice papers.
- 1:00 pm: Have lunch at a local restaurant while sitting in the middle relaxing and beautiful green garden.
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm: Back to the big boat and drive back to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Central districts
- Lunch and drinks at the restaurant (mineral water, soft drinks, and beers) – Vegan, vegetarian and Halal food available – clients should inform us in advance
- Mineral and wet tower water during the tour
- Tropical fruits, honey bee tea, and coconut juice
- Private tour with private transportation (car and boat)
- English-speaking local guide
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.