8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
- Film city:
- Arrival film city and transfer into a film city air condition bus, you will be along with other tourists in this bus for a 2-hour journey
- Brief History of Bollywood
- Drive past to shooting sets locations
- Drive past Helipad Temple / Lake Reserve Garden / Court / Khandala Bridge / Church
- Drive past Shooting Set (subject to availability)
- Drop at Film city gate & end of 2-hour memorable trip
- Transfer back to your own private car
- Star's homes:
- Drive past the homes' of famous stars
- Shooting studio:
- You will be escorted through a specially-created studio for an intimate look behind the scenes at technicians at work. You may even get the chance to peek inside a film star's makeup room and pose for souvenir snapshots with some actors.
- Next, step out to a dance show based on infamous routines from Bollywood films. Traditions from formal and folk Indian fuse with Middle Eastern techniques to produce entrancing Bollywood dances with a unique and energetic style. The talented dancers will perform 5 Bollywood routines for the audience, and then you will have the opportunity to try it yourself!
- Followed by post-production visit to a dubbing and music studio where you get a chance to see technical things, you will also see VFX video observe how visual effects are created in Bollywood movies.
- Relax on a tour past the homes of famous Bollywood stars in exclusive areas of Mumbai, before taking your transport back to your desired drop off point.
- Dropping point: Arrival at hotel/location in Mumbai.
- Pick up from Hotel/Drop-off
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle (Private).
- Guide Fees, Toll Tax, Driver Fees.
- SECURITY- We need your cooperation wherever the personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at location shooting.
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption.
- The Bollywood activities in Mumbai are not centralized at one place and scattered at different places.
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your experience
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.