9 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Bali is a unique looking island, the abundance of tectonic activity in the area has formed an incredible mountainous landscape. This tour will take you on a 9-hour journey to enjoy some of the best sights in Bali.
On this trip, you will be treated to a traditional Balinese dance, called the Barong and Kris dance, which depicts the story of the battle between good and evil in Balinese mythology. The ceremony highlights the cultural beliefs of the local people, make sure you ask your guide about the history of the dance, so you can appreciate more than just the dancing or the costumes.
In Ubud, you will be taken to visit the monkey forest, a sanctuary for our primate cousins and an opportunity to get up close and personal with them. If you want to have a picture with a monkey on your shoulder, be sure to buy some bananas from the vendors scattered around the forest. This is a really fun experience that you won't be able to get anywhere else.
At Tegallalang, you will visit the beautifully picturesque rice terraces, exhibiting the ingenious irrigation techniques of the Balinese people. This is a chance to get some great photos and your guide will tell you about the history and evolution of this farming technique, and how rice has become such a staple of the local's diet.
One of the great products of Bali's tectonic activity is Mt. Batur. On this tour, you will be taken to see the wonderful views that this volcano can offer, and learn about its activity in recent years. If you are feeling adventurous you can have a go at climbing some of it on the next day, but it is recommended to wear suitable footwear if you are!
Tirta Empul is a Hindu Balinese Water Temple, which makes it different from most other temples you may have seen in Asia. The temple is a very spiritual place with a bathing pool, where you can bathe in the holy water, which will leave you feeling beautifully enriched.
As well as taking you to the popular tourist attractions, this tour will take you to experience parts of Bali that regular tourists would never see. This will not only give you a taste of what life in Bali is like for the locals, living away from the tourist activities, but also countless opportunities for your eye-catching instagramable posts.
Our local guide will pick you up at your hotel around 8:30 - 9:00 am. Exact pickup time will be confirmed after reservation.
The following is a sample itinerary with which you can customize with your private local guide.
- Watch Barong and Kris dance performance at Batubulan village.
- Next stop is at Celuk village, where you can see the gold and silversmith workshops.
- Visit the woodcarving village of Mas.
- Stop by Ubud village to admire the sacred the Monkey Forest.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the rice terraces at Tegallalang, and visit a cocoa plantation and try the Balinese traditional luwak coffee.
- Visit Tirta Empul, the Holy Spring Water temple at Tempak Siring.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the famous active volcano Mt. Batur in Kintamani.
Drop you off at your hotel around 6 pm, depending on traffic.
- Private guide and air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Ticket to dance performance
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Minimum of 2 people is required
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.