9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
- 07:30 – 08:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and head to Ninh Binh Province, the world heritage site.
- 10:20 AM: Get a welcome drink on your arrival at Hoa Lu district where a rich history and culture of Vietnam is being displayed. Take a short rest before ing Mua Cave.
- 10:40 AM: Explore Mua Cave by our tourist bus, or another way is taking a bike, you will have a chance of cycling through villages in Ninh Binh, and get a glimpse into the daily life of the locals.
- Start climbing almost 500 stone steps to reach the top of Mua cave. Feel the fresh air and admire a panoramic view of beautiful Tam Coc.
- 12:20 – 01:30 PM: Have a buffet lunch at a local restaurant and relax.
- 01:30 – 13h15: Go to Hoa Lu ancient capital, a very important relic of Viet Nam in the past. Here, you'll learn about the formation of the first capital located in Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh. Know about special and unique architecture appearing in some famous temple of King Dinh and King Le who made a big contribution to an ancient land.
- 03:00 – 04:15 PM: Take a sampan boat tour from TrangAn wharf to explore many grottos with beautiful stalactites, see around wonderful landscapes of the area.
- 04:30 PM: Drive back to Hanoi.
- 06:45- 07:00 PM: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Please bring your own essential items such as light clothes for outdoor adventures, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, etc.
- Camera and film for photo-taking.
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned minibus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Vietnamese conical hat
- Vietnamese tea break
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.