Beijing private city tour: Temple of Heaven, Hongqiao market and Kungfu show with peking duck dinner
6 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Depart from your Beijing hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and venture towards the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Temple of Heaven. Embark on an intriguing tour of the cultural wonder and gain a fascinating insight into its 15th-century origin and the succession of extravagant emperors that resided there. Learn about indigenous traditions as you stroll through the majestic temple complex that sprawls over 674 acres (273 hectares).
Next, immerse yourself in the vibrant bustle of Hongqiao Market (Beijing Pearl Market), one of the city's most popular local markets. Browse stalls bursting with intriguing merchandise, perhaps purchasing some fresh seafood or luxurious silk, then take a seat at the legendary Beijing Red Theater to see a spectacular Legend of Kung Fu show. Marvel as talented dancers and acrobats bring Chinese art and culture to life through captivating choreography and vibrant color.
Suitably impressed, conclude your tour with a flavorsome feast in a local restaurant; savor the rich taste of Peking roast duck accompanied by soft pancakes and crisp cucumber. After your delectable dinner, return to your hotel with your guide to end your enriching experience.
- 02:00 pm: Pick up from your hotel in central Beijing. Exact pick up time will be confirmed after reservation.
- Venture towards the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Temple of Heaven and gain in-depth knowledge about its 15-century origin and the succession of extravagant emperors that resided there.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Hongqiao Market (Beijing Pearl Market), one of the city's most popular local markets.
- Take a seat at the legendary Beijing Red Theater to see a spectacular Legend of Kungfu show.
- Savor the rich taste of Peking roast duck accompanied by soft pancakes and crisp cucumber at a local restaurant.
- Return to your hotel with your local guide and end your enriching Beijing experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Beijing (selected hotels only)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Kungfu show ticket
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Peking roast duck dinner
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.