3 hours in total
Offered in Enlish
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Greet your guide at a designated meeting point in central Beijing location at around 5 PM and begin your enchanting exploration of the city by night.
Wander past the sacred structure of St. Josephs Church then immersing yourself in the busy and bustling atmosphere of Wangfujing Snack Street, home to Donghuamen Night Market. Browse enticing food stalls selling an eclectic selection of culinary specialties; sample everything from scorpion and starfish to lamb kebabs and spicy noodle soup. Try local favorites like zhájiángmian (noodles in fried bean sauce) and listen to your knowledgeable guide's thoughtful recommendations. Please note, all street food is purchased at your own expense.
Next, make your visit to the illuminated Imperial City Park to see locals dancing, socializing and exercising in the cool night air. Stroll down a charming alley filled with quaint shops then admire the cultural majesty of the Drum Tower and Bell Tower, monuments from the Ming dynasty. Listen to tales of the structure's ancient origins then venture to the convivial Yandaixejie Hutong to stroll around the luscious Houhai Lake. Admire the tranquility of the area and capture the stunning evening scenery on camera before bidding your guide and group farewell when the tour concludes beside the lake.
- 05:00 pm: Pick up from a meeting point in central Beijing. Exact location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Explore the sacred structure of St. Josephs church.
- Immerse yourself in the busy and bustling atmosphere of Wang Fujing snack street, home to the famous Donghuamen night market.
- Browse colorful food stalls and sample authentic local delicacies.
- Journey to the Imperial City Park to see locals dancing, socializing, and exercising in the cool night air.
- Admire the cultural majesty of the Drum Tower and Bell Town, monuments from the Ming Dynasty.
- Venture to the convivial Yandaixejie Hutong to stroll around the luscious Houhai lake.
- Capture the stunning evening scenery before saying farewell to your local guide and transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick-up at a designated meeting point.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Food in the night market
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.