4 hours in total
All tasting samples included
Meet at National Stadium BTS station
What To Expect
Zip along in a tuk-tuk through the historic streets of Old Bangkok, “Rattanakosin” as we visit authentic food stops and historic landmarks in the hustle and bustle of the city. Catch the flares of charcoal stoves and delicious dishes interwoven with visits to historic communities and temples in the cool evening air. Our experts will leave you with a belly full of delicious food and a head full of insightful knowledge of the city.
A mix of traditional and hearty Thai dishes interspersed with delicacies in traditional markets. Savor Bangkok's #1 Ranked Pad Thai based on a family recipe handed down generation after generation.
Rattanakosin, Bangkok's royal district set on what was once an island bordered by the River of the Kings on one side and canals on the other. A visit to a historic market at the heart of this neighborhood that is frequented by the locals.
Catch the flares of brass works over charcoal stoves serving up amazing dishes at the locals' favorite restaurants. Take in the atmosphere of historic temples in the cool evening air with insider knowledge from our expert guides. Down a cold one on an exclusive deck with the best view of the Temple of Dawn along the River of the Kings.
- Availability: Tuesday - Sunday evenings
- Meet up point: National Stadium BTS (Skytrain) station at 6.30pm
- Departure point: Return by tuk-tuk to your hotel in central Bangkok
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- Generous servings and beverages at four selected and curated tastings.
- Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
- Private 3-stroke engine tuk-tuk (max. 3 people/tuk-tuk) from the meeting point, through the experience with return service back to centrally located accommodations.
- We cannot currently accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour.
- For safety and security, we do not permit children under 5 years of age.
- Wear shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes. Some temples require respectful clothing for entry (covered shoulders and legs), so we advise bringing appropriate cover in case.
- Tour takes place rain or shine. Bring an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.