6 hours in total
Food, entrance fee, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
If you expect a fancy restaurant with professional chef and service, don't follow this trip. You will not find a luxury dining with wine or cocktail. This tour is designed to experience street food where the local usually eat and dine. We have chosen the most convenient traditional food market for your comfort. During this tour you will be taken to the most popular night food market to taste some traditional cake and any other light food. At the end of the trip we will take you to a street night market to taste the "nasi jinggo", the most popular night food of Bali.
A free pick up at your hotel are available for hotel located in Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud. Pickup time will vary from 16.00 to 17.00 based on your hotel location. After pick up at your hotel, we will take you to taste some Balinese cake at Kreneng Food Market. Kreneng Food Market is the biggest local food market in the city. You can explore and find various things not only food inside the market. This market open from 05.00 PM to 23.00 PM.
After tasting some Balinese cake appetizer at Kreneng Food Market, the next stop at Bebek Goreng Yemelia. A special grilled duck with Indonesian sambal served for your light dinner. The dinner served with white rice only. If you don't like to add white rice, you can just eat the crispy duck. Another food with rice will be available on our net stop.
Enjoy the local city atmosphere along Jalan Diponegoro. Grab some nasi jinggo for your dinner. You will be sitting on the floor (covered with carpet) together with local people. Enjoy your nasi jinggo served with hot tea or iced tea. Talk and interact with local people and feel how close you can be with them.
- 15.00 - 16.30: Pick up at your hotel (please see schedule below for pick up detail).
- 17.00 - 18.00: Get to visit the Kreneng Food Market, the biggest local food market in the city, to taste some Balinese cake.
- 18.30 - 19.30: Bebek Goreng Yemelia. A special grilled duck with Indonesian sambal served for your light dinner.
- 20.00 - 21.00: Nasi Jinggo Diponegoro. Enjoy your nasi jinggo served with hot tea or iced tea.
- 21.30 - 22.00: Back to your hotel.
- 15.00: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Tuban, Legian, Kerobokan, Canggu
- 15.30: Ubud Area
- 16.30: Sanur, Denpasar Area
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please bring small amount of money if you are going to buy something
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking local guide
- Free tasting of some traditional cake and drinks
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option.You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.